New Covid19 precautions since our reopening
Welcome Back as Rosedale Dental Centre has reopened ! We have implemented new Covid 19 precautions to ensure a safe environment for everyone while providing optimal dental care!
- We have extended clinic hours, open 6 days a week while offering less appointments during one time for a quieter, more exclusive experience to practice safe physical distancing.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed at the office reception entrance and washrooms.
- Each patient and team member will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms and temperatures taken before entry to our clinic.
- Patients and team members are wearing masks the moment they are in the dental office.
- Plexiglass has been installed over reception desk and physical distancing of 2 metres will be enforced for everyone.
- Hyper HEPA hospital grade air purifiers or filtration units (that filters 99.5% particles as small as 0.003 microns) are placed in each operatory, reception area, hallways to facilitate the timely removal of airborne particulates.
- Reception areas have been reconfigured to offer more room for physical distancing and disinfection of all surfaces between patient visits.
- Treatment rooms are enclosed with glass doors,
- Prerinses with 1% hydrogen peroxide that can inactivate the coronaviruses for 60 seconds will be provided before treatment commencement for each person.
- New high volume suctioning devices and oral cavity protection/isolation equipment added in addition to our regular stringent infection control measures
- Additional PPE worn by all dental providers ie. N95 respirators with additional layer of surgical mask and face shield and isolation gowns.